Carhartt Flame-Resistant Full Swing® Quick Duck® Jacket - Navy
Now: $219.99 - $244.99
(You save )
- Usually Ships in 2 to 3 Business Days
Carhartt Quick Duck® Jacket Flame-Resistant Full Swing®When your job requires exposure to dangerous arcs and flames, protect yourself with this men's flame-resistant jacket. It's made of lightweight, water-resistant fabric that gives you the warmth and durability of sandstone duck without the bulk. Stretch panels on the back, elbows, and sides let you maneuver into tight spots.
Carhartt Full Swing Quick Duck Jacket
- 8.5-ounce, 88% cotton / 12% nylon Quick Duck® canvas
- Meets the performance requirements of NFPA 70E
- UL® classified to NFPA 2112
- Quick Duck® weighs less but is ounce-for-ounce as tough as our legendary sandstone duck
- All Full Swing® gear is built broken-in to help you move like you mean it 24/7 and features stretch across the shoulders, arms that move free without the jacket riding up, and bigger bend in the elbows
- Vislon® front zip with Nomex® FR zip tape; Protective inner flap
- Back length: Large regular: 29"; Large tall: 31"
Jacket didn't fit well
Poorly fitted jacket, you'll need larger than your normal size. The jacket does not keep you warm working nights in Chicago, the price was 2x more than it is worth. That being said I would enjoy it more if I could have tried it on before I had to leave on short notice which is why I purchased online.